Top 4 Best Breast Pump For Breastfeeding Mom!
What is a breast pump?
A breast pump extracts milk from the breast, through the nipple, by stimulating milk production. The milk is collected in a container through a funnel placed on the breast around the nipple. There are two types of breast pumps that are available in the market, mom can choose between an electric or a manual pump. If a mom uses a manual breast pump, she will need to manually pump to produce milk that goes from the nipple. And if she’s into electric pumps, she will only need to set the digital breast pump to the mode she wants to - of course that makes her feel comfortable while extracting her baby’s milk.
What are the benefits of breast pumps for breastfeeding moms?
- As long as you can produce milk for your infant, avoid giving them formula milk. It is much better for the infant’s health that the food they eat or drink comes from your breast.
- Pumping milk will help you increase your milk supply
- Either you are working outside the house or have an errand to do, you can just store breast milk let someone else feed your baby during the day
- Being a new mom is fulfilling yet exhausting. Let yourself give a break and relax. Let someone else from your family do the feeding to the infant baby.
- There is this point where mom’s breasts are full of milk, she can utilize a breast pump to collect enough milk to get relief from pain.
Eccomum electric double breast pump is a time saver since you can suck both breasts at the same time and give more breast milk( 80-300mmHg) in less time. It has an LED Full Touchscreen controller where it shows the sucking time and modes clearly. Their 3D Soft Silicone Massage Cushion is soft and pain-free while sucking - feeling warm just like a baby's sucking.
This is very convenient especially when traveling because it is easy to carry with you, and the battery for full charge 0can last up to 2.5 hours of use.
- It has 4 adjustable modes (Massage, Normal suck, Continuous suck, Frequency conversion)
- All parts of the breast pump are made from food-grade material ( BPA FREE).
- Came with all accessories needed to use with bottles and bags.
Just like what one of their taglines says on this product “PUMP WHENEVER AND WHEREVER.” Every mom who is into breastfeeding can pump milk whether at the office, on vacation, or anywhere in between. You can also do it while charging for maximum flexibility.
This double pump patented silicon cup is super soft and gentle. This is perfect for moms who have sore breasts.
- Cushioned silicone is gentle
- So quiet, comfy, and compact
- Charges quickly and lasts for a good amount of time
- Rechargeable and has long-lasting power to use once it is charged.
3. Medela, Harmony and Manual Breast Pump
The Medela Harmony is a manually operated breast pump that has been designed for occasional use when you’re away from your baby. The part of this manual breast pump is that you control the speed and force for your comfort while pumping.
This Medela manual breast pump consists of (2) 5 oz/150 ml breastmilk bottles with lid, bottle stand, (1) valve and (2) membranes, instructions for use, and a breastfeeding information guide.
- The suction is pretty strong
- Easy and convenient manual pumping
- It is very comfortable for your hand and breasts
- It comes with an extra bottle, lid, nipple, stand, and cap.
BumbleBee Silicone Breast Pump is one of the convenient manual breast pumps. You can do pumping the first breast while your baby is breastfeeding on the other side. And just like the other manual type, you can control the force of the suction, either gentle, medium, or strong suction.
This product contains an adorable green and heart shape stopper and an anti-dust cover. Keeping fresh and clear milk for your lovely baby.
- Easy to attach and keep attached
- Accommodates different breast sizes
- Affordable with a good quality manual breast pump
- Safe in dishwashers, microwaves, boiling water, and sterilizers